Here is the list of the world’s most beautiful and exciting places that should be on your bucket list;
- Iceland – If you are looking for one of the best natural phenomenons of the world look no further than the northern lights in Iceland.
- Great Wall of China – This popular tourist attraction is thousands of miles long and passes through 156 counties with 7,062 lookout towers. It is the largest cultural relic humans have ever built.
- Taj Mahal – This massive marble temple in northern India is one of the most recognizable structures in the world.
- Giza, Egypt – The Great Pyramid of Giza is the best-known of the Pyramids of Giza and is one of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World. Finished around 2,560 BC, the 481-foot creation was the tallest man-made structure in the world for 38 centuries until the completion of the Lincoln Cathedral in 14th century England.
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina – Iguazu National Park, which is situated on the international border of Argentina and Brazil, features one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders.
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia – Angkor Wat is considered one of the most significant architectural achievements of ancient times and, today, remains the world’s largest religious monument.
- Grand Canyon, Arizona – Considered North America’s greatest natural wonder, this red-hued canyon stretches 277 river miles long, eighteen miles wide and one mile deep. It will simply leave you breathless.
- Eiffel Tower, France – The Eiffel Tower is not only the world’s most-visited paid monument but it’s also the most valuable at about $561.9 billion. It was built by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World’s Fair.
- Galapagos Islands, Ecuador – Charles Darwin once called the Galapagos Islands a “little world within itself.” In fact, the famed naturalist developed his theory of evolution by natural selection soon after his visit to these isles in 1835. This area is known as a melting pot of marine life because of its location at the confluence of three ocean currents. It’s home to an abundance of colourful species, including the pink iguana and giant green tortoise.
- Clearest Waters in Bonito, Brazil – This town, located in the interior of Brazil, has been called the Caribbean of the central west because of the clarity of its water. The ground has large amounts of limestone that actually forms a natural filtration element, leading all impurities to be deposited in the river bed. It is also filled with a variety of marine life, which makes Bonito one of the best freshwater diving and snorkelling areas of all time.
By Azure Towels